Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Start of Week Two Success 90 Day Challenge

A fried egg, sunny side up.Image via Wikipedi,a

The good news is I lost 6.2 pounds this week. The bad news is that my shoulder will not let me do many push-ups. I guess that is OK since push-ups only come into play during the 12 day rest and light weight are easier to use. I am a consistent person, when I find something that works I do it over and over. In week one i ate grits and two eggs every morning for breakfast. That is about 386 calories based on an 80 calorie egg. I averaged 1800 calories per day which is the reason for the fast loss. I hope to keep that amount of loss up for this program. That would be 72 pounds lost which seems absurd, especially with a vacation in the middle but I will settle for 40 pounds off after 12 weeks which is my goal.

If I lose 70 pounds in 12 weeks I will wish I had tried to do it on The Biggest Looser. But I got nothing on those people. I look good starting out compared to those guys. You can do anything you choose to do. Success is a choice, but don't kill yourself trying to succeed.

You can check out the weekly training schedule here The Weekly Training Schedule
Or Learn mor about the Challenge here Fit for Success: 90 Days to a New You

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment