Tuesday, June 9, 2009

() Day Fit For Success Challenge Week 2 Start

Icon from Nuvola icon theme for KDE 3.x.Image via Wikipedia

Wow, I did not realize how out of shape I really was until now. I have over the years tried to be really big on exercising and keeping active to stay in shape. Now I am on the 2nd day of our 12 week challenge and my muscles are aching. I now know what Shawn Phillips is talking about when he says there is a difference between exercise and training. Training seems to get those deep down muscles that I did not even remember I had.

I am still excited, even though I hurt. I know that this program is going to help me be the best physically and mentally that I can be. So I can endure a little pain and suffering. I am actually enjoying what I eat and the amounts that I eat. I have dropped my calorie intake to about 1100 calories a day. I feel satisfied with out being stuffed. I also do not feel hungry or have cravings during the middle of the day. And I look forward to working out every morning.

I am looking forward to what the next 12 weeks hold, especially since I lost 6 pounds during the six day rest period.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment