Monday, January 7, 2013

Insanity Workout For Fat 40 Year Old

Well it's that time of year again.  Everyone getting back in to shape and stopping all of their bad habits.  I to have fallen into this trap for the first time in 6 years.  I have no goal to lose any amount of weight.  I just want to finish the Insanity Workout from Shaun T.  Yes the guy of Hip-Hop Abs, I know but I needed to get into better shape without weights or any apparatuses.  He had the only thing I could find that I felt even remotely comfortable with.

I'm 40 years old and weigh 275 pounds.  That is the heaviest I have ever been and I need to start exercising.    If I was 6' 6 ' I would be okay, but I'm 6 foot even and I need to drop some pounds.  I am goinmg to chronicle my efforts, and my only goal is to get through this one time.  If I do Hopefully I will be able to stay on it and really get fit.  I haven't taken a before picture, so I will get my wife to do that tomorrow then I will post it.  I will also give my fit-test results so you can see if I am really making any progress.

I hope this helps someone.  I really do.  I tried to lose weight by eating less and by eating certain things, but I am a physical guy.  I need to move and Insanity will help me do that.  


Fila Skele-toes 2.0 Shoes (Black/Castlerock) - Men's Shoes - 12.0 D (Google Affiliate Ad)

No comments:

Post a Comment