Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Avocado Smoothie

I love the Avocolada from Tropical Smoothie and I have made other forms of it.  I thought I would start sharing some of my smoothie recipes. (like no one else has ever done that)

Avocado Smoothie

3 Celery Stalks
2 Carrots
4 Pineapple Rings
2 Clementine Oranges
1 Tbsp Chia Seeds
1 Avocado

Juice the first four ingredients.  If you don't have a juicer, you really need one for smoothies.  I have a Hamilton Beach Juicer that was around fifty dollars and has served me well for two years.

Pour the juice into a blender then add the chia seeds and the avocado.  If you add the chia seeds to the bottom of the blender they turn to concrete and don't mix into your drink so add them after the juice.

Blend all ingredients to the consistency of your liking.  I don't add sweeteners, but you can if you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment