Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Small meals throughout the day


I have discovered that the theory of eating 6 small meals a day instead of three large meals is better for me. I have read and many times over the years that eating smaller meals frequently throughout the day helps maintain energy and control hunger. I have finally started putting this into practice and believe it or not I do not get the cravings throughout the day that I used to. I also am no longer starving when lunch and supper role around.

I also discovered that by doing this I do not need to eat as much in order to get full. It seems to help with digestion. I do not feel as bloated and full all the time; I just feel satisfied. I am enjoying eating by not feeling miserable all the time because I stuffed my face to the point of fullness. And then I feel like I was starving when lunch time hit. If you are trying to change your eating habits give this a try. It may not work for everyone; but it is worth a try.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment