Tuesday, September 29, 2009

It's hard sometimes to stay focused

I am finding it really hard to stay focused on what my goal is for my health and fitness. Yesterday was a prime example of that. First and for most I did not exercise. I woke up feeling sluggish and used that as my excuse not to do what I knew I was suppose to. Then I got to work and found out that lunch was being catered in; so instead of sticking with what I planned on eating I ate the calorie packed food that made me feel miserable most of the day. It, didn't end there. I proceeded to go with my family to eat supper at Burger King. I refuse to look up how many calories are in an original chicken sandwich and french fries. I went to bed feeling tired and somewhat disappointed in myself.

Today has been somewhat better. I did manage to make myself do 30 minutes of low impact exercises. My eating has also been better today. Oatmeal for breakfast, salad and yogurt for lunch and a power bar for a snack. I am determined to do better tomorrow. It will be a new day with new goals. I must remember that I am doing this not only for me, but to be around for a long time for my children. Found my focus again.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment